Staten Island Shakespearean Theatre Company presents the works of Shakespeare, and other classical theatre, in ‘site-specific’ locations, to provide an environmental theatrical experience. Dedicated to the cultural enrichment and education of the borough and beyond, SIST strives to illuminate the universal and lasting relevance of the classics for contemporary audiences.
We have been showcasing our skills all over NYC media with features in: The New York Times NY1, SI Advance, This Way On Bay, North Shore Local, among many others. This exposure is year-round, with saturation reaching its peak 1-2 weeks prior to opening night. We are vigorous in our social media campaigns on Facebook. This includes short promotional videos, which creates excitement and connects our audiences to how we’re innovating classics in fresh and contemporary ways.
Underwriting a Staten Island Shakespearean Theatre Company production can not only enhance your philanthropic profile, it can significantly influence your corporate presence and brand recognition, and provide a high level of visibility in print media, on the Internet and within our borough-wide audience base.
Benefits vary according to the following sponsorship levels:
Community Classics Level – $1,500
- Half-page advertisement in Community Classics Series production programs.
- Logo and link to your website on SIST’s sponsorship page.
- A pair of complimentary tickets for any SIST winter production.
- Social Media announcement week of production.
Season Level – $5,000
- Full-page advertisement in all production programs.
- Season-long sponsorship recognition with logo on our website, and in all media and printed advertising.
- Two (2) pairs of complimentary tickets for any SIST winter production.
- Social Media announcements all season.
- Two exclusive reserved VIP seating at Community Classics Series.
Gold – $7,500
All of the Season Level benefits, and . . .
- Another pair of complimentary tickets (4 total) for any SIST winter production.
- Special VIP group ticket bookings. (Use this group admission as an opportunity for your annual Employee Picnic event, or as a special promotional event for your clientele.)
- Logo printed on tickets for two productions.
Platinum – $10,000
All of the Gold Level benefits, and . . .
- A CUSTOM designed sponsorship benefits list to suit your company’s needs.