Staten Island Shakespearean Theatre Company is a successful classical theatre company on-the-go, meaning we help create vibrant neighborhoods and thriving communities that nurture local businesses.
We have been showcasing our skills all over NYC media with features in: The New York Times NY1, SI Advance, This Way On Bay, North Shore Local, among many others. This exposure is year-round, with saturation reaching its peak 1-2 weeks prior to opening night. We are vigorous in our social media campaigns on Facebook. This includes short promotional videos, which creates excitement and connects our audiences to how we’re innovating classics in fresh and contemporary ways.
Underwriting a Staten Island Shakespearean Theatre Company production can not only enhance your philanthropic profile, it can significantly influence your corporate presence and brand recognition, and provide a high level of visibility in print media, on the Internet and within our borough-wide audience base.
Benefits vary according to the following sponsorship levels:
Falstaff’s Tavern - $200
- Logo advertisement in Community Classics Series production program & on our website
Mechanicals’ Workshop - $500
- Logo advertisement in production programs for a year & our website
- A link to your website on SIST’s website.
Merchant’s Quarters - $1,500
- Half-page advertisement in all production programs.
- Season-long sponsorship recognition with logo on our website; in all show programs; and in all media and printed advertising.
- A pair of complimentary tickets for any SIST winter production.
- One (1) free membership in The Royal Box, including benefits.
The Queen’s Counting House - $2,500
All of the Merchant’s Quarters benefits, plus . . .
- Another pair of complimentary tickets (4 total) for any SIST winter production
- Full-page advertisement in all production programs.
- Special VIP group ticket bookings. (Use this group admission as an opportunity for your annual Employee Picnic event, or as a special promotional event for your clientele.)